For the self-driven technology savvy Account Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit, this is an ideal opportunity and you’ll fit right in. Our ideal candidate has proven success building relationships, held pre-sales solutioning, technologist or account management roles and has technology experience (through education or hands-on). The role is based in Houston and assigned to a geographic region, responsible for developing strategic client relationships and farming new opportunities. You will also collaborate with the delivery teams through successful delivery of the projects.
• Work with the delivery & technology leadership and partner channel organizations to develop and execute a territory business plan with targeted sales strategies, resulting in a robust pipeline.
• Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospect priorities and pain points.
• Partner with general managers, technical pre-sales and delivery organizations to define solutions, deliver proposals or RFP responses, steer deal negotiations and close business.
• Introduce domain product and service experts/specialists while maintaining account oversight.
• Own account relationships and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
• Farm existing accounts to acquire new or additional opportunities.
• Cultivate and maintain executive relationships with customers, act as a trusted advisor, and influence their cloud strategies & initiatives.
• Forecast revenue, articulate account updates and update management and marketing on competitive intelligence.
• 6+ years of experience in a technology services company; preferably a minimum of 4 of those years in account management or sales roles
• Comparable experience is 6+ years combined in technology services and technology consulting; preferably a minimum of 4 of those years in account management or sales roles
• Previous experience putting technology solutions together in a pre-sales role / function is helpful
• Possess industry and solution based knowledge of Microsoft solutions, service offerings and solution selling methodology
• Knowledge of public cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS etc. is highly desirable
• Track record of building and maintaining strategic relationships with contacts ranging from CXO level
• Energetic, confident and analytical, with ability to engage customers, articulate value proposition, deliver convincing presentations and identify opportunities
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and good time-management and organizational skills
Salary: 100-125K base salary plus commissions with OTE 170 – 190K first year
Top Candidate Staffing offers permanent and temporary solutions to a multiple range of industries. Whether you are looking to increase your staff or land the job you've been looking for, we are confident in our abilities to help.