Do you love Technology? Do you enjoy finding out how things work? Do you get joy out of helping people? Are you looking for a dynamic career path with a rapidly growing company?
If you answered yes to the above questions, come join one of the most reputable business service companies in West Virginia. OBITCO is now looking for new members to join our growing team!
About Us: OBITCO is a quintessential business service provider in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. We offer unlimited services, including packing and shipping, custom printing, computer repair, network maintenance and support, website design and maintenance, VoIP services and much, much more!
Job Title: Technical Specialist / OBITCO GEEK
Hours: 15-30 Hours/Week
Job Location: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
Pay Rate: $9 - $12/Hour Based on Experience and Service Skills
Job Summary: Serves customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing devices while ensuring absolute customer satisfaction, both at our facility in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia and surround areas. We are seeking individuals who are looking to build a career in our industry and have previous computer repair experience. A+ training, a degree in computer science or massive life experience in computer repair is desired. We are looking for someone who has experience and loves working on computers, websites (Wordpress, HTML 5, etc.), and other tech tidbits. Previous computer repair experience is required. Work may require support at customer locations.
If you are self-motivated, customer oriented, willing to take on new challenges every day, and are sales driven we would love to hear from you.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytic skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Extensive computer repair experience
- Work well in team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or college educated
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair devices
- Provide recommendations for problem resolution
- Explain complex issues to customers in a simple to understand manner
- Provide pricing estimates to customers
- Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed OBITCO's quality standards
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
- Answer phone calls to the store with a professional, courteous, and friendly demeanor
- Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
- Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
- Utilize the point-of-sale and internal communications system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
Job Types: Part-time
Variable Shifts During Store Hours (M-F 9A-6P, Sat 10A-2P)
Occasional Off-Site Projects Outside of Store Hours
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Computer Repair: 2 years (Preferred)
Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
Driver's License (Required)
FOR EVERY IT. THAT YOU NEED
Welcome to OBITCO! We’re the IT. store in Berkeley Springs!
OBITCO is a local leader in logistics. We offer a broad range of personal and business solutions. Our services include professional packing and shipping through all major worldwide shipping companies, custom printing and design, computer and electronic repair, fully customization website design, search engine optimization, social marketing, digital advertising, and so much more!