As a member of the Leadership & Organization Development (LOD) Team, this position’s primary focus is on developing and implementing custom Leadership & Organization Development initiatives in support of Functional Leaders and Human Resources Business Partners throughout Frontier Communications. This position will work closely with Senior Business leaders & HR Partners to identify and prioritize leadership & organization development, talent management, culture change, business transformation and team development initiatives that are aligned with core business strategies using LOD Methodology & tools.
ties & Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities, and design & implement LOD solutions to enhance overall staff and organizational capability and performance. Contribute to the development of and monitoring of performance progress toward strategic and operational organization & staff development plans.
* Develop, source and/or leverage existing organizational development/learning programs, systems, & tools, provide direction/support to functional leaders, HR Business partners and staff enterprise-wide.
* Create, assess or source learning solutions which effectively address staff and organizational needs through a variety of learning techniques (classroom, e-learning, blended learning, digital learning, gamification & micro-learning) fully leveraging existing and new technical learning platforms.
* Provide support and guidance to senior management relative to the development and implementation of learning solutions, talent management initiatives, and leadership & organization development matters; assessing, planning and/or delivering training across the enterprise; and maintaining active follow-up through on-going support and coaching.
* Proactively identify and support opportunities to positively impact organizational/cultural change and continuous improvement. Support leadership in linking and integrating talent management strategy with successful organizational outcomes and change management initiatives.
* Define and assess the overall effectiveness and impact of the leadership & organization development strategy. Monitor & evaluate leadership & organizational development performance and success toward supporting achievement of organizational vision, mission and goals/objectives.
* Stay abreast of leadership & organization development best practices research, methodology & tools.
* Perform other duties as required.
Skills & Abilities:
* Knowledge of and ability to effectively design, develop, implement & administer leadership, organization development, & talent management related tools, processes, programs, systems and software package/technical applications.
* Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning styles, group dynamics, systems theory, and continuous improvement; experience in successfully delivering leadership & organization development programs and facilitating organizational/cultural change initiatives.
* Possesses critical expertise in leadership coaching, conflict resolution, group process, training facilitation and individual development planning.
* Effective planning and change management/project management skills, with the ability to set and work to personal/team/organizational goals & objectives and deadlines.
* Ability to contract (engage), conduct diagnosis, analyze findings/results, generate options and build commitment to solutions.
* Highly self-motivated and accountable, proactive, passionate and results focused.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and influence others to get results.
* Commitment to high standards, continuous personal development and ability to act as an effective organizational change agent.
* Excellent professional presence and a high degree of emotional intelligence.
* Well organized with ability to work independently, and be a strong team player.
* Possess a strategic and analytical mindset and skill set – ability to collect, organize, interpret, problem solve and recommend and develop plans of action.
* Ability to multi-task, establish & maintain priorities and manage multiple challenges & issues, adaptable to stressful situations and circumstances.
* High professional standards, strong customer service mindset and effectively maintains confidentiality.
* Strong coaching & mentoring, attention to detail, oral & written communication – including presentation & facilitation skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook) and other instructional design authoring tools.
* Experience: 10-12 years of Leadership & Organization Development required
* BS/BA in Leadership Development, Organization Development, Organization Behavior/Psychology or a related field. MS/MA/MBA is preferred
Global Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Services, LLC -Grtas, LLC is a Global Professional Services Firm - Our goal is to provide both our candidates and our Clients an efficient and streamline Talent Acquisition experience.