Candidate must have a background working in DoD or federal environments. Please provide an updated resume as soon as possible and let’s schedule a call as soon as possible. This project is expected to last about 9-12 months and is a hands-on Business Process Management and SharePoint/MS Teams developer service. NO benefits with this opportunity at this time, but will be considered in the future if the contract is extended.
Must be a US Citizen and be capable of passing a government background investigation without concerns
Must have worked in a Military environment
Must have experience with MS office 365 foundation architecture including, but not limited to, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, Forms, Planner and Office for Business applications.
No citizenship or visa sponsorship
REQUIRED - SharePoint Developer skillsets and must be able to pass the clearance process.
The focus of the project is not heavy development of Microsoft Teams or SharePoint; it requires skills to take a customer process that is being utilized in the SharePoint/MS Teams environment and reengineering processes with minor development if required. We require someone who can think through scenarios and be capable of talking through a process with C-Level of the Navy and/or higher on how you would re-engineer the process utilizing MS Teams and the Microsoft stack of applications. Here are the requirements:
Must be capable of obtaining a Secret level clearance without delay
• Six years of industry experience in Microsoft architecture/application design, and SharePoint integration.
• DoD Experience within the last 2 years ***
• Business Process requirements gathering and architecture storyboarding experience ***
• MS Teams and ODrive/Azure experience ***
• Systems Analysis experience
• Bachelor Degree in the related field
• May be required to attend ad-hoc on-site meetings
• Position remote within a 100-mile radius from Norfolk Company Description:
JLGOV is a primary source for business process outsourcing, staff augmentation, technology services, and Staffing agency. JLGOV is a small business headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA. Our goal is to meet the needs of customers across multiple verticals to include DoD, Commercial, Local, and State levels worldwide.