Our client is looking for someone with deep migration experience and versatile in SalesForce with a good Business acumen.
Description: The consultant needs to be a self-motivated individual who brings technical and process leadership as well as a service-oriented mindset. Must be able to work with both business and SI partners to understand requirements. Applicant must be solutions oriented with excellent problem-solving skills. Applicant will work 15-20 hours/week for a period of 3-6 months.
· Minimum 5+ years managing complex CRM software projects
· Minimum 3 + years implementing Salesforce.com technology-based applications
· Knowledge and experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies
· Experience with various ERP functional solutions architecture in Equipment Leasing Industry
· Demonstrated ability to deliver full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation for various functional architecture solutions
· Possesses the individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables and are of the highest caliber and ensure client satisfaction
· Experienced identifying, developing, and implementing techniques to improve engagement productivity (e.g., increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings)
· Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
· Excellent presentations development and delivery ability (to all levels of the organization)
· Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge with leading Salesforce.com implementation projects and managing private, public or hybrid cloud environment-related business
· Experience with all aspects of system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
· Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
· Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
· Proven track record of success of working with business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and sign off
· Extensive creative problem-solving abilities and a consistent consultancy mindset while working on clients' initiatives related to Business Systems Integrations solutions and
· Salesforce.com Application Transformation
· Proven extensive ability to develop strategy, write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to a variety of audiences, including clients and internal teams
· Demonstrates extensive abilities as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation
Roles & Responsibilities
· Responsible for full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions
· Works closely with client and demonstrates individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber
· Applies project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
· Ensure quality and completeness of project financials (e.g., labor, capital and operational expenditures) for estimates, budgets and actuals
· Ensure clear communications of project responsibilities (e.g., expectations, assignments, reviews) necessary to ensure desired project outcomes
· Facilitates issue resolutions between team members in a manner that keeps everyone productive and highly motivated
· Develops and manages project control efforts: project plan, work breakdown structure, meeting calendars (e.g., Steering committee), change control, commination plan, risk management
· Understanding migration from legacy systems such as Siebel, SAP integration, and Cloud integration tools
· Conceptualizing, presenting, and executing ideas within a tight schedule, with emphasis on serving as a technical lead on development projects with on-shore and off-shore components, or a team lead or architect across multiple software development projects or work streams.
· Builds on existing investments in Force.com, service-oriented architecture, and web solutions, while leveraging mature concepts, architectures, and technologies
· Collaborates with other technical and non-technical team members, clients, and vendors in technology neutral language to define, build, and deliver solutions
Company Description: Recruiting firm specializing in placing top sales, marketing, and customer service talent nationwide!