Combi Packaging has an immediate need for a Quality Control / Modifications Assembler to assemble, modify, and perform quality control checks on case sealing equipment for packaging applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Quality control of equipment
· Mechanical assembly and wiring
· Documentation and tracking of components for individual projects per the BOMs
· Collaborate with engineering/QC lead to troubleshoot any design issues during assembly or defects found during quality checks
· Tow motor operator
Qualifications and Skills
· High school diploma or GED required; additional schooling or training in electrical or mechanical fields is preferred (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Technology, Equipment or Automotive Mechanical, etc.)
· Ability to read and understand machinery manuals, blueprints, engineering drawings, and schematics
· Minimum 2 years of relevant mechanical and electrical experience preferred
Combi Packaging Systems LLC manufactures Case Erectors, Tray Erectors, Case Packers, Case Sealers and Handpacking Stations. Celebrating 38 years of experience in the packaging industry, we offer a wide range of innovative equipment from simple handpack systems to complete packaging automation. With a proven track record in facilities around the world, we offer our customers a single source for design, fabrication and assembly of total end of the line packaging solutions.
Check us out: https://youtu.be/KUTI0yLdJ6E
2 Medical Plan Options - including an HSA option, as well as waiver reimbursement