· Five (5) years’ experience in Program/Project Management role
o A Master’s degree substitutes for three years of experience, or a Bachelor’s degree substitutes for two years, or an Associate’s degree substitutes for one year.
· Two (2) engagements lasting more than twelve (12) months in Application Development Program/Project Manager role
· Demonstrable leadership ability
· Ability to direct & manage program/project development from beginning to end
· Ability to define program/project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with project sponsors and stakeholders
· Ability to estimate program/project resource requirements and participants needed to achieve goals including changes during where necessary
· Ability to identify and manage program/project dependencies and critical path
· Ability to establish program/project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and tracking such milestones and deliverables
· Ability to manage changes in program/project scope, identify potential crises or issues, and devise contingency plans as appropriate
· Ability to communicate program/project plans, expectations, updates, progress, issues, and successes in a timely & clear fashion when necessary
Enclipse is a global consulting and technology services company. Committed to delivering innovation, Enclipse collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. Enclipse continuously researches what it takes for businesses to succeed. We provide a nurturing environment for our highly-talented employees. We come up with ideas, concepts, innovations and inventions that revolutionize your business.