Post Date: Oct 21, 2021
Job Type: MD,DO
Position Type: Permanent
Specialty: Cardiology - Electrophysiology
Board Certification: Board Certified,Board Eligible
Call Rotation: Unknown
Degree Required: MD,DO
Visa Sponsor: No
Email Job to a Friend Save Job to Inbox Printer Friendly
Cardiology -Electrophysiology Williamsport, Pennsylvania
We have an exciting opportunity available for a BE|BC Electrophysiologist to join our team in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. This is an employed position with our hospital-affiliated medical group and you will be joining one other EP and 2 NPs. The current EP is supported by 4 non-invasive, 3 interventionalists and 3 cardiothoracic surgeons.
– Recent upgrades to the EP lab allow for the capability to perform EP procedures at an extremely low radiation dose or no fluoroscopy – Structural heart program including TAVR
High volume of implantable devices and – Academic affiliation – opportunity for clinical research and EP trials
EP call only
Two year base salary guarantee; salary is determined using the MGMA & Sullivan & Cotter Benchmarks as well as years of experience
-Medical malpractice and tail coverage
-Loan forgiveness and sign on bonus
-CME paid time off and stipend
-Retirement savings and match-Moving relocation reimbursement
No Visa candidates considered
I hope you are doing well! Ready for a change?
Please take the time to accurately and completely fill out this form by answering each specific
question. Not only will we refer to it regularly, but this information may also very well be shared with clients
interested in interviewing you. The better we know what you want the better positions you will
Please give us the best email and phone number to contact you.
1. What is motivating your decision to leave your current job?
2. Describe your search activity over the past 3 to 6 months. Are you selectively searching or
actively looking at this moment?
3. Do you have the appropriate citizenship or visa to work in the US without restriction or time limit?
4. Describe in detail what you would be doing in your ideal next position. Who would you report to, who
would report to you, what types of projects would you be working on? The more detail you provide
the better for us to understand your career aspirations.
5. Where in your area are you willing to work? How far are you willing to travel to and from
work? Are you willing to relocate? If yes, to what area? If relocation is of interest, what
hurdles will you have to overcome before starting a new position?
6. What type of relocation package do you require?
7. What is your availability?
8. Do you have a non-compete or a reimbursement clause?
9. What are you looking for in compensation? Please remember that it is my job to get you the
best salary possible from the client. So please complete this area and be honest in the salary
you are looking for now. I do not discuss this with my client.
Target Bonus %
Average Bonus (past 3 yrs.)
All Other Compensation
10. What are your thoughts concerning your susceptibility to a counteroffer from your current
employer? Have you ever been given a counter offer? Did you accept it or turn it down?
11. Why are you interested in this opportunity?
12. Promise to stay in touch via email?
Best Phone Number:
Best Email address:
Best time to contact:
Targeted Compensation: market /
Work Authorization: US