The Works Entertainment is currently accepting resumes for multiple contract touring positions beginning between September 2019 and January 2020. Resumes are currently being accepted for the following positions.
- Camera Operators - Experience in FOH long-throw camera and handheld closeup IMAG work preferred
- Deck Electricians - Must have extensive experience with power distribution, hang/address and data management
- Heads of Audio - Must have system engineer, live audio mixing, audio editing and QLab experience
- Heads Carpenter - Must have broad scenic knowledge and crew management experience
- Heads of Lighting - Must have MA2 programming and broad knowledge of various moving lights
- Heads of Props - Must have broad materials and methods knowledge
- Heads of Video - Must have experience with multiple media servers and experiencing scaling LED and projector environments.
- Heads of Wardrobe - Must have extensive experience with fabrics and methods
- Video Techs - Experience with media servers, video data, projectors and LED walls preferred.
In all instances, a minimum of five (5) years in live entertainment is required. Touring experience is highly preferred, and international touring is even more valuable.
Applications without resumes will not be considered. Candidates can be based anywhere worldwide.
Company Description: The Works Entertainment was established by Creative Producer Simon Painter and Executive Producer Tim Lawson. It is one of the most successful live entertainment companies in the world and has created, presented, and produced first class entertainment in over 300 cities and 30 countries. Their award-winning shows have smashed box office records multiple times across the globe.
Amongst the Works Entertainment catalog are shows including: