The role of the OMD SME Backfill is to provide support to existing Order Management and Delivery (OMD) Subject Matter Experts (SME) to ease load and allow them flexibility/bandwidth to participate in new critical projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist OMD SMEs to perform code reviews
• Assist OMD SMEs in some application code changes
• Assist OMD SMEs to develop/generate reports for the brand/business
• Assist OMD SMEs to monitor/support applications and processes
• Assist OMD SMEs in investigating issues escalated by brand/AMS team
Skills and Knowledge:
• Communication Skills: Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization, and be an active listener.
• Business Analysis: Ability to understand business requirements in technical solutions.
• Required Technology Skills:
• Database (Oracle 11g and beyond, complex SQL)
• Web (HTML5, CSS)
• Desired Technology Skills:
• Domain Knowledge: Automotive industry; Order management, distribution, sales.
• Technical: Experience in a variety of small and large scale, legacy and current Java development projects; Strong experience in SQL and relational databases.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills (technical and non-technical)
• Capable of performing tasks in dynamic / changing circumstances
• Strong analytical, conceptual, problem solving
• The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
• Willingness to adjust work schedule according to business needs
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent amount of work experience in Business or IT.
• 2+ years’ experience using the critical and desired skills.
• Successfully developed and implemented applications in new computing architecture environments, using new and emerging technologies.
• Demonstrated competency in the execution of projects.
• Developed efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
PMC is a leading provider of quality, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, operations productivity, and IT Staffing solutions. Our solutions help customers shorten product life cycles, increase quality and throughput, reduce lead time, and improve their return on capacity and technology investments (ROI). Please visit www.PMCorp.com to learn more.