Combi Packaging, located in North Canton, is searching for a qualified candidate to fill our Material Handler position. The Material Handler will be responsible for pulling components and parts from a pick list and prepare items for production.
This is a full time, day shift, Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm.
A material handler maintains production and distribution of parts by pulling orders from inventory, delivering materials, maintaining receiving, processing of paperwork and documentation and staging finished orders. Functions as the liaison and point person between production, shipping, and customer service/sales on the status of components
· Assist in reviewing pick sheets based on customer orders
· Maintains inventory by Identifying, labeling and placing parts into stock while properly recording the inventory location
· Unloads delivery trucks and makes sure each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order by unpacking, pulling and verifying the correct material quantities were delivered
· Collaborate with Inventory and Purchasing to determine when a product is missing or damaged in a delivery
· Follow written or oral instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties
· Experience in operating a forklift is a plus
Qualifications and Skills:
· High school diploma or GED required
· Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
· Data entry and Computer skills preferred
· Verifiable excellent attendance
· Ability to life 50-60 pounds repeatedly
· Must be able to stand and walk most of the day
Company Description: Combi Packaging Systems LLC manufactures Case Erectors, Tray Erectors, Case Packers, Case Sealers and Handpacking Stations. Celebrating over 40 years of experience in the packaging industry, we offer a wide range of innovative equipment from simple handpack systems to complete packaging automation. With a proven track record in facilities around the world, we offer our customers a single source for design, fabrication and assembly of total end of the line packaging solutions.
Check us out: https://youtu.be/KUTI0yLdJ6E
2 Medical Plan Options - including an HSA option, as well as waiver reimbursement