Reports To: Marketing Director and Senior Director
Job Overview: The Marketing/Social Media Manager will be responsible for maintaining a strong social media presence, building an online community, and promoting customer engagement. This person will develop and execute marketing initiatives with the goal of converting sales and increasing ROI, as well as promoting a positive image of the company brand. This roll is responsible for keeping our company on the forefront of new trends and best practices in social media, marketing, and advertising, so our business maintains an edge on effectively reaching our target audience.
● Along with the Marketing Director, assist in development and execution of the company's social media and digital marketing strategy
● Develop and improve our multi-platform social media strategy
● Oversee the workflow of our content creators, and manage design projects from inception to implementation
● Manage digital advertising campaigns, as well as the budgets and the reporting of those campaigns Qualifications:
● B.A. or B.S. (Business Admin, Stat, Econ, Marketing)
● 3.3 GPA or higher
● Two years experience social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
● Minimum one year experience digital advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Google)
● An understanding of the electronic music industry, and appreciation for the music
We require all staff be self motivated, task driven, and have the ability to thrive in a fast pace work environment
Exchange LA & Academy LA in partnership with Insomniac, are the leading venues in Electronic Dance Music in Los Angeles and Hollywood.