Axero Solutions is an established, privately-held and funded, profitable SaaS firm based in San Diego, California with clients and colleagues across the globe. We are at the forefront of enabling collaboration and driving productivity for remote work. Our clients range from small businesses to some of the largest and most respected global brands, such as IKEA, Toyota, Hyundai, bravoTV, Tulane University, and many others!
Enthusiastically building our client success organization, we are searching for a self-starter anywhere in the world to join our team! In this Manager, Client Success, and Sales Engineering role, you will be responsible for proactively managing day-to-day client service for the vast majority of our clients and working in close collaboration with sales and marketing to build, maintain, and develop meaningful client relationships that drive retention and growth. Your sales engineering efforts will be focused on future client opportunities of $50,000 or more in annual recurring revenue (ARR).
Working closely with prospects and clients, you will ensure that Axero’s clients are strong advocates for our solutions and service. You will engage prospects and clients to drive the adoption of our SaaS intranet and collaboration solutions by demonstrating the platform’s ongoing value.
What You’ll Do:
Client Success (75%)
● Drive retention and growth among Axero’s clients by understanding their business needs, helping them succeed, and increasing the value they receive from the Communifire platform
● Maintain a cadence of communicating with clients about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
● Identify opportunities for clients to act as advocates (e.g. testimonials, new client reviews, case studies, references)
● Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot clients, renewals, and expansion opportunities
● In partnership with your implementation colleagues, enable successful software rollouts, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually
● Marshall resources across the organization as needed to support clients’ needs
● Represent the voice of the client to inform our sales process and product roadmap
Sales and Technical Engineering (25%)
● Provide your technical and Communifire platform expertise for pre-sales activities including: sales demos, sandbox and demo environment setups, data, use case setups, and planning sessions with clients
● Understand and qualify client objectives and needs, and effectively articulate Axero’s ability to meet those needs from a technical perspective
● Support proof-of-concept (POC) planning, RFI/RFP, and implementation
● Set up SSO for new and existing clients.
● Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve issues reported within our support community.
● Support Axero employees with any technical issues reported by clients.
● Continually improve the technical support process by implementing new modules or processes
for supporting clients.
Who We’re Seeking:
● You have experience managing and building relationships with accountability for client retention, engagement, and NPS while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
● You have 3+ years in client-facing Client Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, Pre-Sales, or Solutions Engineer roles in a fast-paced, growing software or technology firm.
● You have experience working with and supporting large enterprise SaaS clients.
● You have exceptional communication skills, are highly-organized, collaborative, process-
oriented, and detail-oriented.
● You have an empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our clients reach their goals.
● You are results-driven and get excited about being rewarded with the upside of meeting and
exceeding your goals.
● When you identify an opportunity for us to improve, you come with a suggested solution.
● You are comfortable in a small-firm environment. We move quickly and wear many hats in our
collaborative and dynamic remote environment.
● Experience with collaboration and intranet software solutions is a plus.
● Familiarity with the needs of human resources, marketing, communications, and IT leaders is a
● 100% collaborative, work-from-home culture, allowing us to recruit the most talented colleagues anywhere in the world
● Significant upside potential with a significant accelerator after exceeding goal
● Unlimited PTO
● Medical and dental insurance, including options 100% covered by Axero
This job is 100% remote
Axero is the leading provider of social intranet software for small and medium-sized businesses. Our product, Communifire, is a central, instantly searchable hub for your teams, conversations, and documents.