Licensed Healthcare Agent (LHA) makes a difference in people’s lives by facilitating insurance sales presentations, conversations, and discussions over an omnichannel platform. In this role, you will connect with prospects through various communication channels, including but not limited to inbound and outbound phone calls, web chat, text, and email to deliver consumer-specific details explaining the features and benefits of Bright Health products and enroll new members into a product that best fits their needs.
- Two + years of selling health insurance
- LHA license for state of AZ
- Excellent communication skills
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• An active, unrestricted Accident, Health and Life license in the state of Arizona is required
Job Type: Full-time
- LHA license for the state of AZ
I recruit qualified healthcare professionals throughout the U.S., Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. Virgin Islands for permanent placement and locum tenens opportunities. I make a plan with the candidate, centered on skills performed and their preference for specific locations.