The Incentives Developer is a resource dedicated to the development of Volkswagen and Audi brand customer and dealer incentives programs. This resource has intermediate technical and/or VWGoA business knowledge. Under the leadership of the Technical Team Lead, this resource codes, reviews and executes incentive programs. This individual may also be asked to train new Incentives Developers or share knowledge of OMD & ICC procedures and their familiarity of business.
Individual may be asked to be available during off hours to respond to business and team needs. Monitoring of email during off hours and responding as needed. Must be willing to adjust work hours when workload requires it.
The following functions are the responsibility of the Incentives Developer. This individual may be asked to solely perform these functions or with guidance from an Incentives Senior Developer or Technical Team Lead.
Coding of Incentive Programs
• Incentive Program Coding – Interpret business requirements and code incentive programs to those requirements by creating or modifying existing common PL/SQL scripts. May involve either the coding of a new incentive program or modifying an existing incentive program.
• Unit Test Plan – Create test conditions to validate the proper execution and adherence to business requirements using SQL and various other technical tools.
• Create or Modify Program Reports – Create or modify existing program reports that contain detail of dealer and dealership personnel incentive payments.
• General Program Administration – Perform duties that are required to organize and document program details using web front end, source control, and various other software.
Reviewing of Incentive Programs
• Peer Review – Review other Incentives Developer's code to ensure proper coding and adherence to business requirements.
Running of Incentive Programs
• Program Execution – Run, QA and publish reports on the execution of incentive programs. Ensure that program payments are accurate and within business partner's expectations.
• Adhoc Tasks – Perform adhoc duties using various technical and non technical skills that assist in the ongoing operations of the Incentives and Auditing Services team. May involve technical analysis or documentation of procedures.
SQL and PL/SQL - 5+ years
Unix and Shell Scripting - 5+ years
Oracle experience – 3+ years
Data extract – 2+ years
Data warehousing experience
Business intelligence reporting knowledge (Business Objects Desktop Intelligence desired)
Perl and source control software are a plus
SAP experience a plus
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (technical and non-technical)
Extremely “Detail-Oriented” individual with the ability to multi-task
Capable of performing tasks in dynamic/changing circumstances
Strong “customer-focused” individual with a passion for responding to the needs of customers
Working knowledge of the following software applications: Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Outlook
Strong desire to expand technical development skills
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent amount of work experience in a Developer role
PMC is a leading provider of quality, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, operations productivity, and IT Staffing solutions. Our solutions help customers shorten product life cycles, increase quality and throughput, reduce lead time, and improve their return on capacity and technology investments (ROI). Please visit www.PMCorp.com to learn more.