Job Summary: Your passion and work experience within the Human Resource (HR) team/department has developed you into a champion of the daily functions of HR that include recruiting coordination, interviewing candidates and internal stakeholders, drafting, and coordinating job descriptions, enforcing company policies and practices, and assisting with other HR-related projects as needed.
You are thoughtful and orderly, and do not neglect the smallest details of HR administration. All stakeholders regard you as reliable and responsive.
You enjoy interacting with people and are service-oriented. Culture oozes from your very being because you embody the strengths and values of the organization.
We are a passionate, mission-driven, and newly consolidated organization. We are ambitious, caring, hardworking, high-performance, and fun-loving team of HR enthusiasts. The organization has recently expanded its borders and established offices in the US, Canada, Germany, the UK, and Japan to name a few. You will be a part of the growing team that cohesively carries culture and people operations throughout the globe.
• Assist with routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
• Own and manage people data and processes, identifying opportunities for automation through HR technology.
• Work closely with HR Leadership to implement, refine and scale people operations systems, programs, and processes.
• Partner and collaborate with employees and management to communicate various company and HR policies and procedures to meet employment law regulation and requirements.
• Own our engagement survey platform, Lattice, including administering reviews and surveys.
• Proactively review, track, and document compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
• Your assistance with recruitment, interviewing, and the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions is pertinent. You’ll collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Promote diversity awareness in hiring practices.
• Assist employee onboarding and help plan training & development programs.
• Conduct or acquire background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
• You accurately organize and maintain personnel data and records, ensuring confidentiality and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies.
• Create reports for internal teams when needed.
• Assist with the implementation of employee recognition programs.
• You will assist in handling employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate HR leader.
• Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• You proactively maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Adaptable and Flexible.
• Ability to proactively create solutions, ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management software such as Asana, Jira, or Planner.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Preferred Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required or the equivalent time within an HR administrative or HRBP role.
• At least four years of human resource administration experience preferred.
• Skilled in employee benefits administration.
• SHRM-CP or PHR a plus.
• Start-up experience a big plus.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
San Francisco, New York, or Denver
(Remote in designated locations within California, Colorado, and New York)
Budgeted Salary: $ 85,000 – $ 95,000
Kindred Communications is boutique direct-hire placement headhunting firm with a focus on diversity and inclusion tech placement. We strive to diversify the workforce once placement at a time.