Seeking a Data Manager who will upgrade and implement changes to vector and faster geodatabases including Esri Roads and Highways.
Provides ETL functions for processing data into Esri geodatabases through Esri Model Builder, Workflow Manager and Safe Software FME.
Will be responsible for implementing Esri Parcel Fabric for storage and maintenance of GDOT Right of Way and surplus parcels.
• Performs geospatial data processing/ETL and publishing of data into enterprise geodatabases
• Acquires, maintains, and disseminates GIS data in support of GDOT activities
• Maintains currency and completeness of enterprise geodatabase data, metadata, and geoportal
• Ensures completion of data updates and facilitates resolution of data governance/quality issues
• Controls GIS data security, access, distribution, and retention
• Replicates, synchronizes, and restores geodatabases
• Creates data caches and tiles
• Troubleshoots and supports end user data compression, versioning, and multi-user editing workflows within geodatabases
• Implements data security and access controls
• Implements geodatabase design standards
• Creates and supports Active Batch, Model Builder, Workflow Manager, and FME jobs
• Supports raster data in Image Server
• Performs geodatabase administration, configuration, tuning, and performance monitoring in hand with Oracle DBA’s
• Develops and updates spatial views and data views in hand with Enterprise Data Warehouse Team
• Develops geodatabase design documents, metadata, data models, and schemas
• Facilitates GIS data interoperability with Bentley MicroStation transportation design plans.
PMC is a leading provider of quality, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, operations productivity, and IT Staffing solutions. Our solutions help customers shorten product life cycles, increase quality and throughput, reduce lead time, and improve their return on capacity and technology investments (ROI). Please visit www.PMCorp.com to learn more.