Enthusiastically building our sales organization, we are seeking a talented Enterprise Consultant anywhere in the world to lead our proactive outbound sales development efforts. The ideal self-starter candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our thoughtful and aggressive growth plans, ensuring everyone in our sales organization gets to focus on what they do best. You have experienced success in consultative, value-based enterprise SaaS sales or service and are hungry for personal and financial growth. Though demand generation is predominantly driven by digital marketing today, candidates with experience proactively creating opportunities via networking, LinkedIn and other solutions will excel.
You will be a key facilitator with both mid-market and enterprise-level companies committed to unifying their teams and accelerating growth leveraging cutting-edge digital workplace intranet software. Individual deals range from $7,500 to hundreds of thousands per year with multi-year agreements being the standard and growth being driven in the $50,000+ per year part of our market. The sales cycle generally ranges from three to six months in the segment of the market you will be targeting.
We are a 100% remote, global company though many of our team members are based in San Diego with half of our team in India. We have a very close-knit culture and our leadership team is deeply engaged day to day. Driven by its familial culture, Axero proudly offers its employees medical and dental insurance options that are 100% covered by the company, in addition to unlimited PTO.
What You’ll Do:
● Lead the outbound efforts to our future clients, qualifying new opportunities for our sales managers (as well as ensuring current clients receive the exceptional service they deserve when they reach out via future client avenues).
● Quickly learn and understand our solutions, future clients’ needs, and how the two fit together.
● Source new sales opportunities cold leads supported by refined email marketing campaigns, helping us build out our proactive approach.
● Perform initial needs identification and early-stage sales process with future client decision-makers.
● Confidently demonstrate the value in our solutions to enable you to consistently convert leads into qualified opportunities with attentive service.
● Enthusiastically serve as a brand ambassador externally—and internally—to help us further accelerate our rapid growth and help yourself quickly grow your compensation.
● Exceed your goals.
Who We’re Seeking:
● Must have 1+ years of success in selling, growing, or managing enterprise relationships at a SaaS or PaaS firm including lead generation, outbound calling, qualifying leads, and advancing the sales process.
● Experience with $25k+ ARR deals and consistent overachievement of your goals.
● Refined and confident communication and presentation skills, including listening,
writing, speaking, and organization.
● You thrive on independence with clear goals.
● You are process-oriented and detail-oriented. If it’s not in the CRM, it didn’t happen.
● You are results-driven and are motivated by being rewarded very well for exceeding
● When you identify an opportunity for us to improve, you proactively suggest a solution.
● You are comfortable in a small-firm environment. We move quickly and wear many hats
in our collaborative and dynamic remote environment.
● You are accountable and take the utmost pride in your performance.
● Experience with collaboration and intranet software solutions is a plus.
● Familiarity with the needs of human resources, marketing, communications, and IT
leaders is a plus.
● 100% collaborative, work-from-home culture, allowing us to recruit the most talented colleagues where they already live
● Medical and dental insurance, including options 100% covered by Axero
● 401(k) with Safe Harbor match
10251 Vista Sorrento Parkway, Suite 280, San Diego, CA 92121 855.AXERO.55 axerosolutions.com
Axero is the leading provider of social intranet software for businesses of all sizes. We are an established, privately-held, and funded, profitable software (SaaS) firm with clients, partners, and team members across the globe. We are at the forefront of enabling collaboration and driving productivity for employees everywhere. Our product, Communifire, is a central, instantly searchable hub for your teams, conversations, and documents.