This resource will be driving continuous improvement and innovation. This resource should have DevOps skills with a focus in the areas of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Configuration Management along with a strong middleware engineering experience.
This resource need to have at least 10 years of IT experience with 4+ years in DevOps and 8+ years in Middleware Engineering.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Engineering is preferred.
Travel may be required.
• Lead the Automation and Innovation team
• Work on both engineering and operations side of things
• Understand all phases of SDLC
• Automate routine tasks
• Pick up new skills quickly
• Collaborate with different teams in the organization
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Strong scripting background in:
• 4+ years of experience in installing, configuring and administering 4 or more of:
Container orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with Atlassian products including Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
• 8+ years of experience in installing, configuring and administering 6 or more of:
WebSphere Application Server
Apache Tomcat Application Server
JBoss/Wildfly Application Server
Apache HTTP Server
Oracle iPlanet Web Server
IBM HTTP Server
IBM WebSphere Liberty Server
IBM Business Process Manager
IBM Security Access Manager
• Experience with build management tools like Maven, Gradle, ANT etc.
• Experience with creating Jenkins Declarative Pipelines
• Experience in Elastic Stack
• Familiarity with Linux system administration
• Experience in Code Quality tools such as SonarQube and PMD
• Experience in Nexus Repository Manager
• Strong understanding of network security concepts
• Nice to have skills:
PMC is a leading provider of quality, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, operations productivity, and IT Staffing solutions. Our solutions help customers shorten product life cycles, increase quality and throughput, reduce lead time, and improve their return on capacity and technology investments (ROI). Please visit www.PMCorp.com to learn more.