Provide a roadmap with the level of effort to do a database migration and implement the migration if needed. • Index Efficiency and Maintenance, Table Partitioning, user access and other Database Technical Supports. • Create and maintain a database library with configuration baseline. • Develop a security scheme for the database environment, as well as assisting in disaster recovery. • Develop both the physical and the logical database administration functions and assists in the development of our processing database and computing environments. • Resolve issues encountered, advising managers and customers on software and standards needs and new technology. • Write SQL reports, stored procedures and do Query optimization. • Providing database and data warehouse design and implementation. • Support application develop activities through full development life cycle and operations. • Develops test plans and assists in the design and preparation of test data used to evaluate individual programs and set of programs comprising systems. • Work with other Information Technology (IT) staff and users to test applications and systems. • Develops and maintains system program documentation for developmental and operational systems. • Troubleshoots production server when performance is deteriorating. • Performs regular database integration check. • Identifies vulnerabilities, risks, protection needs by interpreting federal regulations and guidance concerning database, application software, U.S. SELECTIVE SERVICE SYSTEM Statement of Work (SOW) Database Administrator 3 security and coordinates with IT Specialists concerning resolution of problem areas encountered. • Provide operating system security encryption strategy, data encryption, role usage and management. • Implement database auditing. • Provide guidance on disaster recovery and high availability
REQUIREMENTS: JOB SPECIFIC (one year contract, performance base for second option year). Your performance determines renewal
MUST BE US Citizen
MUST BE ABLE TO HOLD A PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
The SME should have be ale demonstrate 5+ years of experience with the following technologies, services and protocols: Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and 2016 Database administration
• Subject matter expertise on Clustered Server environments.
• Storage Implementation, maintenance and support.
• Subject matter expertise on setting up security, creating tables, indexes, stored procedures.
• Network Traffic and Optimization practices and technologies.
• Designing SQL reports, and creating related stored procedures.
• Optimizing databases.
• Index Efficiency and Maintenance.
• Table Partitioning.
• User access and other Database Technical supports.
• Design, development and maintenance of various data models and their components.
• Implementation Database and web server monitoring.
• Server patching.
• Database backup.
• Database migration.
• Quality Assurance (QA), lower environment data refresh and familiar with the tools.
• Be an expert with federal regulations and guidance concerning data, database and applications.
• Resolve issues encountered and work independently as technical expert.
JLGOV is a primary source for business process outsourcing, staff augmentation, technology services, and Staffing agency. JLGOV is a small business headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA. Our goal is to meet the needs of customers across multiple verticals to include DoD, Commercial, Local and State levels worldwide.