We currently have a spot open for a talented Content Writing Intern to help us continue to deliver great content for our world-class clients.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
DMO Consulting Firm values diversity. We encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, parents and those with disabilities to apply. Through our “health, then work” philosophy we are committed to helping all people succeed at DMO Consulting Firm. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete our application or interview process, please let us know.
• Build your writing portfolio by writing blog posts and guest posts that will be published online.
• Learn the basics of content marketing to life science community.
• Experience the inner workings of a niche global consulting company.
• Your resume
• A short introduction/cover letter with your availability (hrs per week and length of time) and if this internship will be used for credit
• A content idea for strategic biopharmaceutical & patient health equity idea
•A brief description of how you would market both ideas
• Seeking senior level college/university students or recent graduate (max 2yrs post BA/BS graduate)
• Must be currently enrolled in a marketing, public relations, business or similar bachelor’s program.
• Tech savvy/interest in the internet.
• Strong research and writing skills.
• Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively.
• Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite.
• Must have a working computer and reliable internet.
• Basic SEO knowledge.
• Working knowledge of writing and marketing tools and how they can be used to help grow client websites.
This is currently for the Aug 2021 through Fall 2021 semester with an immediate start date (once a qualified applicant has been identified) and Friday, December 17th end date. Seeking a minimum availability of 10-16 hours/week.
This is a paid internship. Once resumes are vetted, if an applicant reaches the next stage in the hiring process, they will be contacted to participate in an interview. Applicants that do not complete submit writing samples will not be contacted for an interview.
We are a niche global advisory integrating strategic Agile Kaizen principles (+lean and change management ) and digital/data driven applications to strategically enable our client organizations to thrive during market growth and disruption.
Our professional team come from diverse backgrounds in finance, medicine, legal, the life sciences, business and IT (incl. digital, software development and AI) and our transformational experts. Our Agile team are all certified professionals, experts and master level coaches and leaders in their respective area of industry.
Our goal is to build long lasting business enterprises that implement DMO transformational strategies to improve and support patient health equity, continuously improving learning organizations, diverse partnered coalitions, engaged leadership that embrace diverse and empowered stakeholder teams.