To be an Anchor Rock employee, you will be dependable, team-conscious, committed to customer service and excellence. You will read and write fluent English (Bilingual is always a plus), be able to read, understand and follow blueprints, have good communication skills and ability to work smart with exceptional safety consciousness and clean work habits. Use safety gear appropriate to the situation, with good body mechanics, dexterity, balance and stamina and awareness of your surroundings. You will have your own reliable vehicle, drivers’ license and insurance, show up on time ready to work a 40-45 hour work week consistently with overtime as necessary (No late starts or early departures without prior approval), ability to transition between multiple job sites the same day and occasionally transport company equipment. You will have your own basic tools and drill kit at minimum, be able to demonstrate your ability to use and maintain them. Verifiable references are a must.
REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIC TO THE JOB
• You must be a skilled framer and finish carpenter, with a minimum of three years of experience. Degree or certification from a recognized construction/engineering college, trade or vocational school or apprenticeship with a master carpenter may substitute for up to a year but is not a substitute for experience
• Understanding of the materials, processes and potential problems of construction
• Ability to read, understand blueprints and accurately follow specifications and drawings
PERSONAL QUALITIES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS
• A passion for excellence. Performing jobs with the highest possible quality, which is what we are known for. Safety always comes first. Quality and Excellence are extremely close seconds
• Service consciousness. We strive to both understand and anticipate the needs of the customer, to care about them, and to meet or exceed the customers’ expectations with every single job
• Willingness and ability to uphold company standards, safety, non-discrimination and anti-harassment on-site
“We are looking for those who want to be part of something greater. At Anchor Rock Services you will find that what we do is hard work, and we work very hard, but there is purpose and meaning in what we do. It is more about answering the questions “Who are we?” and “Why are we doing this?” than about what we do. We don’t just want people who will show up for work; we want people who will show up for life! If you enjoy working with and being part of a team that encourages and helps each other out in work and all areas of life; if you are motivated, have a desire to learn, are willing to be corrected for the purpose of learning, growing and doing well—whether it’s at work or anywhere else—then fill out and send in your application today! We would love to meet and talk with you.”
Brian Banks, President
Anchor Rock Services, Inc. has been in business since 2015 and employs both full-time and part-time employees across a variety of business divisions. At Anchor Rock Services, our vision is to help fulfill people's needs through service and provide a path to changed lives through the building of relationships, employees and customers alike.