ADL is seeking an intern with an interest in technology commercialization with a combination of both technical and analytical skills. We are located in downtown Boston, but anticipate significant flexibility and remote work is likely in light of continued convenience, safety and social distancing considerations.
Core activities may include the following depending on interest and ability:
Assist with :
● Market research to support client projects
● Create financial models to illustrate various commercialization strategies
● Support technical due diligence of emerging technologies
● Support outreach to scientific and entrepreneurial communities as part of focused technical solicitations
● Support stakeholder engagement activities to gather user requirements and develop educational programs
Ideal candidates will have:
● Consulting experience either through work or curriculum classes
● A passion for energy technology commercialization
● Ability to work independently and take initiative on complex problems
● A quantitative, technical degree in engineering, economics or similar (course work or experience relating to construction, real estate or utilities may be particularly relevant in H1 2021)
● Graduate-level coursework is a bonus
This is a paid internship for the Spring of 2021. If you are interested in applying please send a cover letter and resume. ADL Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
ADL Ventures focuses on developing and deploying new services and products on behalf of legacy-sector corporations. We work to help those legacy-sector companies navigate and lead disruption...without breaking them. Our firm is a do-tank, not a think-tank, and our deliverables are outcomes as opposed to reports.
Every member of the ADL senior team has start-up and/or venture fund experience AND knows “what good looks like” at scale through work at successful corporate entities. Collectively, our team has cross-cutting experience spanning key sectors such as start-ups, major corporations, professional services (investment banking / consulting / PE/VC), and public sector work.
More about ADL:
Our website: www.adlventures.com
ProblemSpace open innovation challenges: www.problemspace.io
Manufacturing Hub: www.manufacturinghub.io
DOE Advanced Building Construction Collaborative: https://www.energy.gov/eere/buildings/abc-collaborative