JBknowledge, located in Bryan Texas, is looking for a committed and versatile US Enterprise Sales Executive. We are looking for a self-motivated, result-driven team-member to continue our growth journey.
Your relationship skills, strong business acumen, and technical expertise will be paramount in strengthening our sales organization which are focused on Enterprise customers. You will be responsible for managing the sales process of acquiring new customers in the US market, which includes both North America and Canada. If you want to sell market-leading software into the ever-growing insurance and construction world and be on the front end of the artificial intelligence (AI) explosion, then you need to be here!
Please reach out for more insights:
The Enterprise Sales Executive will manage all aspects of the sales process including active prospecting, qualification, evaluation projects, on-line demos, negotiations, closing, and account care, and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
You must have previous experience within the areas of responsibilities, and it will be a benefit if you also have a good understanding of marketing concepts in general.
· Calling and writing to establish new opportunities
· Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect, and assess sales and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
· Carry out online product demonstrations and online presentations.
· Responsible for filling out proposals etc.
· Practice effective, excellent communication with customers.
· Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches.
· Planning & Strategizing marketing activities with the Marketing team
· Other duties as assigned.
· Experience: Selling SaaS, 4 years (Preferred)
· Location: · Bryan, TX (Required)
· Language: English (Required)
· Work authorization: United States (Required)
We are headquartered in Texas with offices across the U.S., South America, and South Africa. Our team of over 200 developers, designers, customer service agents, marketers, business development managers and many others work to develop information technology solutions for construction and insurance companies around the world. From America's largest independent third party administrator (TPA) to the largest construction company in the Persian Gulf, our clients are changing the world and our family of employees builds the technology to support their efforts.