Green Glove Cleaning Service is looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to join a growing company and help contribute to making a difference. We are expanding our outside sales team and opening new markets across numerous states. If you ever considered a career in outside sales, now is the time. Here’s why!
Green Glove Cleaning Service is a reliable source for quality janitorial products made by our manufacturing partners, by providing easy access, fast delivery, and competitive prices exclusively to distributors.
Green Glove Cleaning Service is seeking responsible sales professionals with outside B2B experience to join our team. They must be accustomed to generating their own leads developing new janitorial business through prospecting and relationship building.
Looking for a career instead of just another job?
Green Glove Cleaning Service is a Veteran-owned, Fort Lauderdale-based company, who has been providing high-quality janitorial service and professional cleaning products to commercial and industrial customers in South Florida. While we are profit-focused, we never sacrifice our core values, as we value people over profit. We attribute our continued success to our people who we feel make all the difference. We are committed to making Green Glove Cleaning Service a company with great products and service as well as a great place to work.
Tired of being micromanaged?
Our outside sales position is a “work-out-of-your-home” opportunity where you will be responsible for developing new business within the Tri-County area. We are looking for hunters and not just order takers. This position will afford the right person a lot of flexibility and autonomy but most importantly, a good work-life balance.
If you have an understanding of basic technology (cell phone, apps etc.), have your own car, have a professional (casual professional) appearance and are not afraid to cold call (face to face by walking in and out of businesses, making calls or have online marketing skills), we want to speak with you right away. We are holding Interviews over the next few days.
We offer several products and services, designed to allow ease of entry for the client and several upsells as the client sees success with our initial products or services.
We are a leader in the maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) industry. Our dedication to providing exceptional customer service has allowed us to become one of the fastest growing, privately owned, multifamily Supply/Logistics Management and Janitorial Services and supply sales companies in the nation. We currently sell and distribute janitorial products and are looking for a confident, dynamic, energetic, self-starter to develop and grow servicing and product supply accounts. This is an excellent ground floor opportunity with uncapped income potential in an established market with a rapidly growing company.
Build and develop the local assigned by calling on existing and prospective customers, including on-site staff at apartment communities as well as key decision makers at property management companies.
• Develop key customer relationships to help facilitate growth in a new market and build goodwill.
• Proactively network for new customer contacts by regularly attending local association meetings and functions.
• Develop and execute detailed annual sales plan.
• Participate in training sessions, trade shows, and sales meetings.
• Recognize and communicate local market conditions and competition information to develop an overall sales strategy.
• Manage and maintain contacts with established customers and source new business through both consultative and relationship selling techniques.
• Responsible for the entire sale cycle: lead to close.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Independently uncovers new business opportunities to further drive establish goals.
• Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
• Develops a call plan, follow-up approach, and new sales strategies.
• Contribute to sales forecasting and goal setting processes.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of services and products.
• Apply significant knowledge and understanding of the client’s needs to expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Communicate with Office/Manager daily
• 3-5+ years of experience in Outside Sales, Account Management, Client Services/Inside Sales is preferred however not required
• Associate’s Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is strongly preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet company requirements for insurance and driver safety record.
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Background in MRO sales or B2B sales with Property Management is strongly preferred but not required.
• Customer service focused.
• We require Drug Test, Background and Driving Record checks for this position.
• Highly motivated and is target is driven with a proven track record in sales
• Must have experience in cold calling, prospecting, and growing accounts.
• Bilingual preferred.
• Must possess the ability to negotiate.
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Computer proficiency
• Willingness to travel.
The Following Characteristics and Competencies Are Important
• High energy level and highly motivated
• Results driven – set and achieve goals
• Strong core values.
• Driver must possess a valid state driver’s license, and must have had it for 36 consecutive months prior to employment.
• By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Other requirements include:
• Possess a relentless pursuit to be successful and earn what you are worth!
• Availability to work 40+ hours per week, Monday through Saturday.
• Must live in the territory. We only hire locally. No relocation.
• Netbook or laptop in order to interact with our paperless order entry and reporting systems
• Excellent references and job stability
What We Offer:
We offer an array of careers that deliver a rewarding experience, an aggressive commission with uncapped earnings potential, professional growth, and development. We challenge our colleagues each step of the way and provide them with the tools to succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. An open line of communication with the company’s Senior Leadership and One-on-one support that is second to none. The opportunity for relationship selling; not one-time sales and we offer the option for No contracts for customers to sign. We have an array of products to offer small, medium and large size businesses with a short sales cycle. To be a part of a family culture where you get personalized attention and are not treated just like another number. Together, we can deliver the highest quality of products and services to each of our customers and put you on the career path you have been looking for.
Full Time/Part Time
Commission - work-out-of-your-home
Being consistent is the key to earning over $100,000 in your first year.
While this position is 100% commission work-out-of-your-home, our main product is a subscription service and you will be paid month after month for as long as your customer remains on our service.
Please respond with a resume and mobile number to arrange for an interview.
Please only apply if you feel you have what it takes to earn $100,000+ per year.
**Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Lexo Enterprise LLC primarily administers, oversees, and manages subsidiary or partnered companies as a Corporate Service Provider. Lexo Enterprise LLC undertakes the strategic and organizational planning with the decision-making roles by holding the firm's securities.
Lexo Enterprise LLC specializes in placing professionals in permanent positions throughout the United States. If you are a motivated individual seeking a great career or your organization requires professional staff members, we can help. Our goal is to provide exceptional service resulting in successful placements in a minimum amount of time.