This position plans, coordinates, directs and supervises the learning services vertical and all technology, curriculum, and processes required to support service delivery for the Technical Support Organization. The AVP of Learning and Development will own the lead role in client interactions related to learning service delivery, education and development, planning, internal and Partner training and education.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Adhere to Firm's code of conduct Manage the learning services department and responsibilities including planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of each account’s training programs
* Manage day-to-day service delivery of the learning services platform
* Direct learning services personnel to exceed both internal and client targets
* Interface with sales personnel, client senior management, and senior management
* Participate in internal and client quarterly business reviews, learning services meetings and strategic planning sessions determining the direction of training, quality assurance, classroom design, technology, pedagogy, and the comprehensive learning experience
* Meet or exceed account objectives for revenue, gross profitability, training, quality assurance, and customer satisfaction
* Develop, grow, and maintain employee experience, capability, morale, and job satisfaction
* Monitor and report performance metrics and client satisfaction for Frontier Technical Support and Advanced Technical Services Organization
* Achieve assigned targets, while meeting service level and Technical Support satisfaction objectives (Issue Resolution/NxS)
* Assure that compliance, documentation, and information is up to date and files are maintained and standardized throughout the enterprise
* Maintain requirements including certifications, training objectives, quality assurance, satisfaction scores, etc. are routinely conveyed and understood by all team members
* Provide the lead role in internal and client communications in matters of support performance reporting, staffing, product development, curriculum design, and technology
* Convey key information to the regions and operational partners responsible for daily operations
* Support Companies goals by improving the quality & efficiency of consumer care training, curriculum development, instruction, technology, initial experience, customer experience, learning platforms and pedagogy
* Update & integrate global technology platforms to optimize and integrate learning fulfillment activities
* Partner closely with Recruiting, Human Resources, and Operations to provide a comprehensive learning experience for all employees
The AVP of Learning Services will oversee a team of Learning Services professionals dedicated to successful fulfillment of a comprehensive Technical learning experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must have strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
* Must have strong Technical acumen
* Must be able to handle confidential/sensitive topics appropriately
* Must be an effective leader
* Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Must demonstrate appropriate experience in Learning Services and the BPO/Call Center Industry
* Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, creative, mediation, and negotiation skills
* Must possess strong command of technology, training, curriculum design, coaching, active learning, and adult-centric instruction
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree preferred, plus 5-10 years of experience in a Client Services Management and/or Training/Adult Learning role
Global Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Services, LLC -Grtas, LLC is a Global Professional Services Firm - Our goal is to provide both our candidates and our Clients an efficient and streamline Talent Acquisition experience.