Salary Range: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
One of our Client is seeking a Professional armed Security Officer. The armed security officer is a deterrent to criminal activity by remaining visible and presenting a neat and professional appearance in properly worn uniform and associated equipment.
• Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
• Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
• Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
• Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
• Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
• Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Inspect all post equipment to ensure it is operational;
Inspect the post for damage to equipment and property;
Check the post for cleanliness and perform any post maintenance required to maintain a safe and
presentable work area;
Account for all post keys;
Ask the officer you are relieving if there is any important information to pass on;
Ensure all necessary post paperwork and forms are available;
Locate and review the post orders;
Report any post discrepancies to your supervisor immediately; do not wait until a break or shift change;
Upon completing post checks and assuming duties, report in with your immediate supervisor
Personnel shall be physically rested prior to reporting to assigned post to ensure both mental and physical alertness during their assigned tour.
Security officers will refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages a minimum of eight (8) hours in advance of scheduled post in order to eliminate any residual odor or effect.
Security officers will report for scheduled post on time and in the proper uniform. Personnel are required to be on post at the assigned start time of their shift.
Officers will remain at their post unless instructed otherwise by a direct supervisor, or until properly relieved by the authority of their security manager. If an emergency occurs notify your direct supervisor immediately, using your post phone.
• MUST HAVE 3 YEAR SECURITY EXPERIENCE
• MUST HAVE Level 3 and or Level 4 COMMISSION LICENSE
GET Hire Staffing is an Employment Placement Agency- provide qualified professional employees for permanent and contract placement. We put American back into the workforce. By being the agency through which Qualified personnel are employed Nationwide.