One of our Client in Houston is seeking a Professional Armed Security Officer. The armed security officer is a deterrent to criminal activity by remaining visible and presenting a neat and professional appearance in properly worn uniform and associated equipment.
• Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
• Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
• Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
• Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
• Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
• Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
• Able to:
• Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
• Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
• Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
• Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time Essential Duties
• Ensures the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
• Maintains proficiency in the use of all assigned protective equipment, restraint devices and weapons
• Preserves order and acts to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
• Participates in industry specific security/safety training programs to offer our clients the best trained officers at their sites
• Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others
• Maintains awareness and familiarity with the site-specific operations performance manual and post orders
• MUST HAVE 2 YEAR ARMED SECURITY EXPERIENCE
• MUST HAVE ACTIVE LEVEL 3 CARD IN HAND
GET Hire Staffing is an Employment Placement Agency- provide qualified professional employees for permanent and contract placement. We put American back into the workforce. By being the agency through which Qualified personnel are employed Nationwide.