LINQM has been engaged with a client to help on the with the AR team for 2 related companies and the main functions of which are to apply cash payments, investigate payment variances, and prepare invoices, there will be some travel between the two sites (El Cajon and Kearny Mesa).
1. Prepare and issue invoices to customers
2. Perform cash collection and cash posting
3. Assist in year-end financial audit
4. Updating and tracking invoices to Shipping department for shipping document preparation
5. Monitor aging report and update customer/ manger on overdue status
6. Update internal users and customers regarding invoices, payments, and packing slips
understand and follow work rules and procedures, comply with corporate policies and accept constructive feedback.