Warehouse Associate Job Description
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Warehouse Associate based out of the Appleton, WI warehouse facility to be responsible for maintaining records of warehouse inventory. This is a dynamic position that requires good organization and communication skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced growing environment.
*Part-Time position is also available*
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Operates machine to slit continuous lengths of material.
- Examines contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepares documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Determines shipping methods for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Records shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record-keeping purposes.
- Contacts carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Confers and corresponds with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and non-conformance to specifications.
- Delivers or routes materials to departments, using work devices, such as hand trucks, conveyors, or sorting bins.
- Computes amounts, such as space available, and shipping, storage, and demurrage charges, using calculator or price list.
- Packs, seals, labels, and affixes postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter.
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years of related experience
- Valid driver's license
- Good driving record
- Ability to operate a slitter
- Ability to use SAP
We are a small recruiting firm that specializes in supplying quality candidates to employers to fill their openings. We work within the following industries:
* Human Resources