Provides highly advanced vendor, contracts, and financial support and analysis.
Vendor Contracts Management:
- Ensure contract owners are aware of upcoming renewals and contract expiration, through system notifications, monthly meetings, and emails.
- Assist contract owners and supply chain in notifying vendors of terminating contracts, so that no contracts auto-renew.
- Ensure contracts are fully reviewed through Supply Chain.
- Work and communicate with various internal contract owners.
- Act as a change agent to identify process improvements, implement changes and promote best practices.
- Assist in creating annual budget.
- Ensure contract owners are aware of individual contracts budget when renewing or engaging new contracts.
- Ensure contract owners obtain proper authorization for non-budgeted or under-budgeted contracts.
- Track expenditures, accruals, reclasses, amortizations, and forecasts.
- Identify and report on variances to budget.
- Prepare financial analytics and metrics.
- Issue periodical reports.
- Investigation and reconcile any discrepancies.
- Assists with matters related to audits as required.
- Assist contract owners in opening and receiving approval for Purchase Orders.
- Assist contract owners in receiving and paying invoices.
- Create and issue periodical reports on open Purchase Orders, un-received items, and un-approved invoices.
- Investigation and reconcile any invoice issues.
Education and Experience:
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Business Administration, or similar area of study, with five or more years of previous experience.
- Understanding of accounting procedures, GAAP, internal control procedures is preferred.
- High-level analytical skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced presentation skills is preferred.
Fourways is a staffing agency focused on staffing Digital / IT roles.
REAL JOBS…REAL PEOPLE….
We are great in pairing the right talent with the right opportunity.
There are plenty of staffing companies out there… What makes us different? We offer more than just job placements; we focus on creating relationships and experiences to make you feel supported, valued, and fulfilled. We work closely with you to help you reach your goals.
Are you ready to Get Started?
We work with you one on one, taking the time to get to know you as a person first and foremost. Our goal is getting you to work as fast as possible while still finding the best fit for you. So let’s get started!