Seeking an entrepreneurial Transportation Engineer who enjoys working in a team environment where they can develop and grow a transportation practice of their own, while working alongside leaders in the industry.
The firm provides a great deal of autonomy to consultants who are passionate about building their practice and serving clients. The successful candidate will work on transportation planning and traffic operations for some of the most notable, high profile and complex projects in the region.
- 6-15 years of traffic engineering experience managing projects and staff
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering, focus on transportation a plus
- Preparing and/or reviewing traffic impact studies for small and large projects
- Presenting technical findings at client meetings and public hearings
- Preparing parking studies
- Preparing site access and circulation studies
- Using Highway Capacity Software (HCS), Synchro and/or other traffic analysis software applications
- Communicating technical thoughts clearly and concisely
- Works well within a team, including both taking direction and supervising
- Excellent technical writing skills
The resume is only the beginning. At Cyon we pride ourselves on building partnerships with our candidates in order to learn their career desires and personal needs. Our recruiters provide timely, honest and constructive feedback, from resume coaching and interview preparation to career transition planning. In order to achieve a long lasting career match, it requires the needs of both the company and candidate to be satisfied.