The primary role of the technical product associate is to ensure that our brokers and their clients have smooth and seamless experience using our Elevate IQ software and suite of digital tools. This person will be a self-starting problem-solver, tech-savvy and genuinely take pride in helping/supporting others. This position is creative, it is technical, and it requires focus and organization every single day to ensure we not only stay on task, but deliver an unforgettable client experience from search to signed lease of every transaction.
- Assist the broker team in managing their active transactions inside of the Elevate IQ platform. Must become an expert with the product.
- Be comfortable scheduling and running demos for onboarding new brokers and clients to the Elevate IQ software
- Work with our product, marketing and transaction teams to facilitate user adoption and client success, then revise as necessary based on the feedback we receive.
- Maintain a pulse and comprehension on the latest feature releases through dev team updates and help marketing team prepare documentation and help guides for new or improved features.
- Be the ‘product guru’ and go-to for all things Elevate IQ / technical within our organization across the brokerage teams
- Work closely with the Transaction Coordinator and external listing agents to ensure properties are being presented to clients in the best possible way.
- Build and maintain the FAQ & Support Zendesk for Elevate IQ including writing help guides, recording screen captures and walkthroughs how-tos for self-serve support solutions
- Be able to assist brokers with setting up ipads and equipment for property tours. Be on call or available during property tours to troubleshoot or answer questions for brokers.
- Schedule and execute on-site property photoshoots when necessary for brokers
- Reach out to listing agents & landlords to gather and curate necessary data/content for property cards in ElevateIQ
Skills and Experience Required
- High School diploma or GED, and relevant design experience (please submit portfolio)
- 1-2 years of experience in similar customer service or support role preferred
- Computer Science, Finance or Operations experience recommended
- Wordpress, CRM, content management experience preferred
- Well-versed and experienced in G-Suite- including Google Slides, Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc.
- Video editing and creation experience is a plus, but not required
- Highly organized and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task across several ongoing projects and meet tight deadlines
- Must have an incredible attention to detail
- Strong project and time management skills is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest or prior experience in Commercial Real Estate a plus
Starting Salary $48,000/year - depending on experience
Elevate Growth Partners is Commercial Real Estate, Reimagined. We were founded in 2018 to deliver an entirely new approach to Commercial Real Estate. We connect top industry talent with proprietary technology, transforming the way companies discover and lease office space. Our technology empowers brokers to get from search to signed lease faster and smarter than ever before while delivering an unmatched level of service and value to their clients.