Salary Range: $140000.00 - $200000.00 per year
We are working with an innovative software company providing end-to-end solutions for network function virtualization. Built on their extensive experience in the open source communities along with their own technology, our client delivers customized carrier-grade solutions that are optimized for high availability, security, operator efficiency, and networking performance. As demand for their products and services continues to grow, they are looking for the brightest and sharpest minds to join them and to build the future for tomorrow’s networking.
Design, develop, and enhance network management modules that are part of our client's product portfolio. This role would require you to understand how networking equipment works and how they are managed. You will be architecting and leading the development of our client's network management products.
Ideal candidate should have
· A minimum of MSEE/ MSCS with 5 years related experience is required.
· Exceptional programming knowledge in golang or Java. golang preferred
· In-depth understanding of software architecture that involves web server and database
· In-depth understanding of network management protocol.
· Working knowledge of YANG modeling.
· Thorough knowledge in Linux Internals, Multithread Programming, Algorithms
· Strong debugging & problem solving skills.
· Experience in developing software for high-end routing platforms is desirable.
· Experience in managing huge code bases is desired