Salary Range: $72800.00 - $80600.00 per year
The Works Entertainment is currently seeking a talented stage manager with immediate availability in Las Vegas, NV. No relocation is being offered.
• Provide support to artists and artistic staff.
• Act as liaison between artistic and technical staff.
• Manage backstage areas during show.
• Manage rehearsals and training sessions as assigned.
• Call technical cues for trainings.
• Call the show when required.
• Prepare show lineup and communicate changes to the appropriate technical departments and Artists.
• Assist in the preparation and implementation of safety procedures.
• Apply, facilitate and supervise emergency measures.
• Maintain the show's records and procedures.
• Assist in the preparation of long- and short-term schedules.
• Manage archival recordings.
• Enforce production rules, policies and procedures; apply discipline when requested.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the General Stage Manager.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Qualifications:
• At least four (4) years of stage management experience.
• Previous experience working on various large-scale productions is a plus.
• Multicultural experience an asset.
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• Ability to communicate in English, both written and verbally.
• Flexibility to work varied shifts including weekends and holidays.
• First Aid / CPR training an asset.
The Works Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin or ancestry.