rENIAC is an emerging deep tech start-up with a strong technical founding team. We have developed a cutting-edge software acceleration system for public cloud, hybrid and on-premise data centers and already count a number of Fortune 500 companies as customers. We are an open-minded, growth-focused company with offices in the US (SF Bay Area), Canada (Vancouver) and India (Hyderabad) that is backed by Intel Capital, UMC Capital, Bullpen, and Divergent Ventures.
rENIAC is looking for Solution Architect to support pre-sales discussions and Proof-of-Concept activities.
- Work with rENIAC sales team to provide technical expertise so that rENIAC product offerings and technical capabilities are maximized on each customer engagement
- Capture customers technical requirements and work with rENIAC product team to assess the product fit for customer problem
- Customer Engagements – engage in sales conversations to explain the benefits of rENIAC product to prospective customers.
- Solutions Enablement – Help define success criteria and benchmark rENIAC products during Proof-of-Concept phases for potential customers
- Architecture & Solutions creation – develop and document solutions that illustrates use of rENIAC technology within customer data architecture. Provide technical review and recommendations to deploy rENIAC solutions within customers data workloads.
- 3+ years of NoSQL database deployment/management is a must
- 3+ years of experience with data modeling and application deployment using NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, or HBase
- Experience using Spark, Time Series, SQL and Graph Databases
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or computer science or similar
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and customers
- Proven ability to go deep technically and understand our product intimately
- Have a high degree of competency in two or more technical areas: Data Center systems, Cloud Architecture, Enterprise Networking, Security and a working knowledge in several other related areas
- Must have strong working knowledge of data center deployment (e.g. server architectures, Flash storage systems, network interfaces, acceleration with GPUs and FPGAs)
- Know how to gather, compile, and analyze data to make practical recommendations at the tactical or strategic level to executive management
rENIAC, Inc. (www.reniac.com) is a startup based out of Silicon Valley, US and Vancouver, BC with an engineering center in Hyderabad, India. rENIAC is funded by tier-1 VCs (e.g. Intel Capital, UMC Capital, etc.) and has customers in the US.