- Analyze, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers, and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Databases: Postgres, MS SQL Server, RDS, Aurora
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, Serverless, Vue
- Data Analysis: AWS EMR, Spark, Athena
- Develop applications accessing large financial data sets
- Assist with the troubleshooting of production support issues
- Enjoy the challenge of researching data issues to maintain quality in their large data sets
- Gain an understanding of the complex math associated with Options
- A collaborative environment where everyone's input makes a difference
- Paid time off: Vacation, Personal, Sick days, and Holidays
- 401k plan with matching
- Full medical and dental insurance coverage
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- The usual snacks and drinks!
Pinnacle Recruiting Group has over 12 years of providing companies with the best candidates for their open positions.