The Social Media Coordinator’s primary role is to support the Marketing Director in executing on the overall marketing strategy for the venue. This position is responsible for posting across multiple social media platforms, effectively communicating in the company’s voice to its followers, and grow our following. The Social Media Coordinator will play a role in development and execution of new marketing initiatives, as well facilitate approvals, and execute marketing initiatives across various platforms.
● Four year degree (Business or Marketing Focused)
● Must be 21 years of age or older (required for working in the venue during operations)
● Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
● Active social media user (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
● Familiar with popular electronic music artists and DJs
● Has a desire to work in the entertainment industry
● We require all staff be self motivated, task driven, and have the ability to thrive in a fast pace work environment
** Please be sure to complete the Market Familiarity Questionnaire **
Reports To: Marketing Director and Marketing Manager
Exchange LA & Academy LA in partnership with Insomniac, are the leading venues in Electronic Dance Music in Los Angeles and Hollywood.