Mooko Media is looking to add a full-time Media Buyer to its team. As the Media Buyer, you will work with our Head of User Acquisitions and the media buying team to manage a group of clients, leading efforts to improve performance and accelerate growth for online marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for paid ad campaigns primarily across social media platforms with a strong emphasis on Meta/Facebook/Instagram, but experience Google, TikTok, Apple Search Ads and More.
- Develop, manage and optimize comprehensive paid social campaigns, audiences, and ads
- Running organized A/B tests for creatives, copy, & ad buying techniques
- Setting up campaigns, ad sets, & creatives in methodical process
- Create audit on clients social media and search ad campaigns and identify new opportunities to increase client conversions
- Manage social performance reporting process, communicating results with key stakeholders and senior media buyers in the agency and clients on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Work with various external/Internal teams and media buyers to monitor best ad-serving practices for video, display, branding, and all other mediums of advertising.
- Prepare presentations and recommendations, and be comfortable sharing with clients and internal team members
- Cultivate relationships with clients and vendors through consistent communication.
- Assist sales team with social media recommendations for potential clients
- Create Excel spreadsheets, charts, PowerPoint, Word documents, emails, etc. for various internal and external presentations and proposals.
- 2+ year in paid social and search media marketing on FB/Meta, UAC, ASA, Tiktok, Snap, Twitter
- Pixel implementation and data leverage experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Passion for digital media marketing with a high interest in data and analysis
- Strive to learn new technologies and keep up with industry trends
- Creative problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment
- Flexible and able to multitask multiple responsibilities
- Experience with data-centric client reporting
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal, and influencing skills
- Ability to think through complex issues and exercise sound business judgment to set strategies
- Experience with Creatives tools is a plus
- Must be an independent problem solver
- Must be a self-starter
When Applying, Please Include:
- Salary expectations
- If remote work is possible
Mooko is committed to developing marketing solutions that integrate seamlessly into our partners’ marketing machine. By offering insights fueled by data-backed metrics, we formulate options to meet the type of benchmarks that will elevate our partners to the next level. As a high-growth mobile performance agency were equipped with over a decade of digital marketing experience, our ad technology, online content, apps and products deliver growth and insights into users. With accolades in the industry we deliver media for some the top global agencies and act as the exclusive agency for some of biggest names in Gaming, E-commerce, and Utility products.
We value an environment where teamwork is key and helping one another excel, grow, and learn is a fundamental function to our company's success. Collectively, we encourage a “wear-many-hats” attitude to give you different feels and experiences to really help you discover your strengths and weaknesses. This is important to us as a company as it fosters your ability to stay connected into our culture of striving towards greater heights and knowing why.
We cultivate new ideas, processes, and the people we work with both internally and externally as we understand that people are the most important resource to a company's growth. Working at Mooko allows one to flourish through numerous perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Flexible Office Equipment
- Unlimited PTO
- Office perks
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Visa Sponsorship available for qualified candidates in multiple countries
- Remote work
- Collaborative and team-driven environment
- The ability to grow and be part of something bigger in the ad tech space