Candidate must have a background working in DoD or federal environments. Please provide an updated resume as soon as possible and let’s schedule a call as soon as possible. This project is expected to last about 9-12 months and is a hands-on Business Process Management and SharePoint/MS Teams developer service. NO benefits with this opportunity at this time, but will be considered in the future if the contract is extended.
- Must be a US Citizen and be capable of passing a government background investigation without concerns
- Must have worked in a Military environment
- Must have experience with MS office 365 foundation architecture including, but not limited to, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, Forms, Planner and Office for Business applications.
- No citizenship or visa sponsorship
REQUIRED - SharePoint Developer skillsets and must be able to pass the clearance process.
- The focus of the project is not heavy development of Microsoft Teams or SharePoint; it requires skills to take a customer process that is being utilized in the SharePoint/MS Teams environment and reengineering processes with minor development if required. We require someone who can think through scenarios and be capable of talking through a process with C-Level of the Navy and/or higher on how you would re-engineer the process utilizing MS Teams and the Microsoft stack of applications. Here are the requirements:
- Must be capable of obtaining a Secret level clearance without delay
• Six years of industry experience in Microsoft architecture/application design, and SharePoint integration.
• DoD Experience within the last 2 years ***
• Business Process requirements gathering and architecture storyboarding experience ***
• MS Teams and ODrive/Azure experience ***
• Systems Analysis experience
• Bachelor Degree in the related field
• May be required to attend ad-hoc on-site meetings
• Position remote within a 100-mile radius from Norfolk Company Description:
JLGOV is a primary source for business process outsourcing, staff augmentation, technology services, and Staffing agency. JLGOV is a small business headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA. Our goal is to meet the needs of customers across multiple verticals to include DoD, Commercial, Local, and State levels worldwide.