- Work with the appropriate resources to define and write Functional and Technical Testable Requirements (Waterfall) and/or User Stories and Acceptance Criteria (Agile).
- Have complete understanding of all functional and technical Requirements and/or Acceptance Criteria.
- Approve Requirements if asked to perform QA project lead duties.
- Have complete understanding of Design document to ensure the design complements the Requirements. Approve Design document if asked to perform QA project lead duties.
- Work with the QA Supervisor and/or QA Lead to create the Level of Effort (LOE) estimate for all testing activities within the project.
- Work with the QA Supervisor and/or QA Lead to create the Test Strategy.
- Work with the QA Supervisor and/or QA Lead to create the Test Plan.
- Work with Business Analyst, Developers, and DBA’s in defining detailed and reusable Functional, System Integration, and Regression test cases and completing Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Write detailed and reusable Functional, System Integration, and Regression Test Cases.
- Assist the Performance Engineer in determining business flows to be scripted and utilized in Performance/Load testing.
- Assist the Automation Engineer in determining test cases to be scripted and utilized in smoke / regression testing.
- Accurately document all defects in the defect tracking tool in a timely manner.
- Escalate all challenges to the appropriate resource(s) in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Attend and participate in the Defect Triage and Review meetings.
- Assist in managing the overall scope of the testing effort.
- Complete required QA documentation in an accurate and timely manner. Provide edits to QA documentation as necessary if the project’s Requirements change, if scope changes, if testing schedule changes, etc.
- Receive appropriate approval and sign-off for all testing documentation.
- Provide QA leadership to assigned project, when requested.
- Provide support to the UAT team, if requested.
- Provide, in timely manner, status of assigned project when requested.
- Execute manual and automation Test Cases for various test types (smoke, functional, regression, etc.).
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Execute all Test Cases according to the Test Plan, or explain why risk-based / priority testing is executed.
- Provide knowledge transfer.
- Seven (7) years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
- A B.S. or B.A. Degree (4 year) substitutes for four years of experience, or an Associate’s Degree (2 year) substitutes for two years of experience.
- Five (5) engagements/projects lasting a minimum of three (3) months each in a Quality Assurance Analyst role.
- Two (2) years’ experience with IBM Cúram solution for Healthcare Reform manual testing experience.
- Computer Science or Information Technology degree
- Experience planning and executing end to end testing of integrated systems including validation of the integration layer.
- Experience writing and executing basic SQL query commands
- Experience utilizing RTC as a defect reporting tool
- Four years’ experience with IBM Cúram solution for healthcare reform and/or downstream integrated systems that consume or use the Cúram data.
- Resources are from the five state area (MN, IA, WI, SD, ND).
Enclipse is a global consulting and technology services company. Committed to delivering innovation, Enclipse collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. Enclipse continuously researches what it takes for businesses to succeed. We provide a nurturing environment for our highly-talented employees. We come up with ideas, concepts, innovations and inventions that revolutionize your business.