The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for leading strategic and tactical development and execution of integrated digital marketing campaign plans for Chatter Buzz clients to prosper business growth by leveraging the digital ecosystem. As the lead strategist, you will be working and managing a handful of specialists within each arena to validate that we are meeting client KPIs on a week to week basis.
This position requires strong knowledge and experience of digital marketing focused on but not limited to; paid media (search, social, programmatic), email marketing, search engine optimization, social media, conversion rate optimization, data segmentation, analytics, reporting dashboards, web UI / UX, and other emerging technologies.
We are looking for an experienced, well-rounded, organized, analytical, ROI focused and personable marketer to join the team at our HQ in Orlando, FL.
This is a varied role with enormous potential and responsibility to ensure that our agency and clients are meeting our KPI goals at all times. This role requires a high proficiency in digital marketing and growth hacking.
Strategy and Client Development
Campaign Execution and Management
- Develop short them and long term marketing and communication plans
- Attend all client meetings and explain strategies / KPI metrics
- Lead client presentations and planning strategies
- Develop brand buyer personas and perform in-depth research on brand audiences
- Read current digital PlayBooks for all current clients, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop tactical strategies to execute per month (playbook) on each account per digital channel to achieve client ROI
- Works at tactical levels with diverse groups from throughout the organization as well as external stakeholders
- Work with third-party mar-tech providers in developing successful campaigns
- Be the expert and execute in setting up paid search campaigns from Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads, Display - Video - and Native through programmatic platforms and others.
- Develop conversion rate optimization strategies and develop a monitoring plan to execute proper A/B testing campaigns
- Own and will be the main lead all client KPIs and performance metrics
- Work with Agency and internal teams to develop KPIs, monthly strategies, reporting frameworks, and test and optimization plans
- Work and manage multiple digital specialists on all tactics and needed execution to improve client KPIs
- Execute audience-targeted, optimized and constantly tested and tweaked PPC campaigns on Adwords, Facebook and Instagram
- Use listening/monitoring tools, reporting systems, and success metrics to test and optimize content across all channels
- Track and report analytics with clearly defined attribution models
- Setup, manage and monitor client Google Analytics accounts
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI reports to the agency clients and agency directors
- Produces clear, concise, and accurate presentations to communicate to clients, management, and third parties.
- Manages technical aspects of digital marketing programs including analytics and lead capture to drive engagement, revenue, and customer satisfaction across multiple channels.
- Monitors and evaluates search results and search performance across the major search channels to improve rankings.
- Support salespeople on proposals, as act as the primary strategist for the new prospective accounts.
- Recommend how the agency can improve their process for creating client strategy deliverables.
- Identify options for a new strategy service offering.
- Manage analytics tools such as Google Analytics to gather platform specific, campaign and conversion metrics, ensuring tracking mechanisms and dashboards are in place and working for all websites and other digital programs to gain measured results. Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all data.
- Drive analytics and operational processes around traffic attribution across all platforms, including dashboard creation and maintenance, analysis, communication and ad hoc reporting requests
- Work with Digital marketing specialist to help create the big picture for analytics – tying together multiple data analytics sources from paid advertising platforms, CRM (Salesforce - Hubspot - Lasso), Google Analytics, and more.
- Work with digital specialists to build a segmentation model including data analysis and optimization of communications to drive business objectives
Other responsibilities may include support with:
- Paid Media execution
- Social media: content creation, posting, dashboard building, data analytics
- Content management: WordPress updates
- Search engine optimization
- CRO and email marketing automation
- Minimum 7+ years of digital marketing experience
- Minimum 2+ year of management/supervisory/leadership experience
- BA/BS in Marketing or related discipline; MBA preferred
- Experience building and managing integrated, digital ecosystem including multi-customer segments including website, social channels, content, media, email, technology stack, analytics, CRM and other supporting systems
- Demonstrated proficiency with digital tools and resources including Google suite of products (Analytics, AdWords, Webmaster Tools, and Tag Manager), Facebook suite of products, Shopify, WordPress, SEO software and Social media listening tools
- Depth of experience in data driven marketing, segmentation, personalization and targeting techniques
- Exceptional ability to communication skills, particularly as it relates to development of engaging digital communications.
- Experience and strength in working with agencies, vendors (AMAZON Advertising), internal partners and others to gather requirements and document process while providing updates (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) of activities.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment and shifting priorities.
- Excellent planning, prioritization, management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Tech skills- Working knowledge of MS Office suite. Strong MS EXCEL skills. Solid SHOPIFY, WORDPRESS back-end management skills.
- Good knowledge of Email marketing platforms – preferably Active Campaign.
Competitive base pay plus the ability to earn commissions on account up-sells and new client introductions.
Additional payout as you meet your quarterly goals, this is what we call "Management Business Objectives". If you keep up the good work, we sure acknowledge your contribution to our overall success.
Nothing is more important than our health. Even though we are a small business, we offer a generous cash contribution to your medical, dental and vision benefits to all full-time employees.
We allocate PTO at the start of the year and let folks use it how they desire. We celebrate all major holidays (and Black Friday!) - and also give everyone the ability to work from anywhere during holidays.
Smart Casual workplace:
No suits, no ties... We dress smart based on the occasion. We like to keep our environment loose and fun-loving.
Friday Free Lunch:
We work hard and we also love to eat. So every Friday, we provide lunch for everyone. This our way for us to all get-together and enjoy.
Quarterly Team Building:
At the agency, we are a family. So every end of our quarter, we set a day for us to just eat more and have fun all together.
If you love coffee, this is the agency for you. We probably consume hundreds of K-cups each month, unlimited.
Employees who work here two years are eligible to join a matching 401(k) retirement plan, which has immediate 100-percent vesting. Your savings add up fast!
Oh there's plenty, we are growing rapidly and always looking for leaders, managers, and directors who has the capacity to fit within the role. Company Description:
Chatter Buzz a tech-creative digital marketing and advertising agency laser focused on brand awareness and lead generation. We are a full-service digital agency offering multiple omni-channel services to achieve business growth for our partners.
Our mission is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business by helping them to harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.