MediGold is a not-for-profit Medicare Advantage insurance plan serving seniors and other Medicare beneficiaries in Ohio. We’re dedicated to providing excellent customer service, cost-effective care, and exceptional healthcare coverage. We rely on talented colleagues in a wide variety of professional roles including information technology, financial analysis, audit, provider relations and more.
The Sales and Marketing Representative conducts sales activities and implements strategies to increase the membership (consumers) of MediGold's Medicare Advantage insurance products (HMOs/PPOs).
**This Position can work remote, but the Candidate Must agree to the office in Boise when needed**
(Computer, Phone and other home office equipment will be provided by the client)
- Sales territory development through the use of key senior and community contacts, enhancing ways to heighten the awareness of MediGold products within the community.
- Responsible for all aspects of daily sales operations within the territory including but not limited to monthly educational meetings, special events and sales seminars.
- Ensure compliance of all aspects of personal sales activities with internal policies, CMS, Ohio Department of Insurance, NCQA and all applicable Federal regulations.
- Routinely report sales activities, problem issues, targeted resolutions to problems and their status.
- Timely follow through with all leads for purposes of sales closures over the phone, in office and during external consumer engagements.
- Submit all enrollment request forms and other required documents within 48 hours of the completion of such documents by consumers allowing timely follow through by the Enrollment Department.
- Provide written and oral feedback on market conditions, community issues, goal attainment and appraisals of performance.
- Work with Director to schedule routine, adequate and consistent communications related to existing and newly assigned sales activities and tasks.
- Meet individual monthly enrollment (sales) expectations (goals) in a manner that is compliant with all federal, state and governing requirements.
- Conduct home visits, lobby visits, phone engagements as needed upon request of each prospective member (consumer).
- Develop and implement personal marketing plan for assigned territory when assigned and be a positive and productive contributor to the obtainment of sales goals (personal and team goals).
- All other duties as assigned.
- Education: Undergraduate degree in marketing, nursing, social work, education or related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Licensure / Certification: State of Ohio/Idaho insurance Health, Life & AD&D license.
- Experience: Experience with governmental agencies and regulations, especially Medicare and CMS.
- Demonstrates knowledge/experience in organizing multi-tasks, in a high volume, fast-paced environment and the ability to incent sales of insurance products.
- Knowledge of managed care benefit plans and industry competition and benefit schedules.
Global Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Services, LLC -Grtas, LLC is a Global Professional Services Firm - Our goal is to provide both our candidates and our Clients an efficient and streamline Talent Acquisition experience.