One of our clients is looking for the following.
The manager has a 24-hour, 7 day a week responsibility to provide leadership, management, administration and supervision for the cost center(s). This includes planning, organizing, staff development, performance management, quality fiscal and information management, regulatory compliance, daily operations, building and enhancing relationships through customer relations and appropriate professional involvement. The manager is accountable for the management of the cost center(s) within the established budget. The manager will work closely with directors, ancillary staff, managers, medical directors, medical department chairs, physicians and other disciplines to develop services and ensure quality. Manager will have access to all pertinent patient health information.
· Current California RN license, or the ability to obtain California RN license before start date.
· Three (3) years clinical experience
· At least two (2) years in a healthcare leadership role
· Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (maintained current at all times)
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Demonstrated experience in leading patient experience initiatives.
· Effective verbal, written and listening skills
· Ability to independently manage priorities
· Current knowledge of the field with evidence of ongoing continued education
· Proficiency in multiple standard healthcare computer programs (e.g., CERNER, KRONOS, etc.)
The hospital, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to combine any of the above required experiences, or to consider applicants other work related experience in order to meet the above mentioned requirements.
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. CPR
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 2-5 years
I understand that where you work next is very important to you & I take that very serious while taking you through the process. I am passionate about providing the best experiences to each of my candidates. Please contact me with any questions or concerns that you may have regarding the job opportunities I am currently working on.
Kenneth W Sims
Impact Talent Search /Owner
Contracted with Rocky Ridge Staffing
for this opportunity.
Direct (702) 768-4318