This client is always looking to strengthen their organization by adding the best available talent to their staff. They are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help them source, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various roles in their company. This is a fully remote position being able to work from anywhere within the USA.
Their ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, 7+ years experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments.
Objectives of this Role:
Skills and Qualifications
- Review job applications (resumes, cover letter, salary expectations, etc.) submitted by suppliers (staffing firms, executive search agencies, freelance recruiters) to identify the ones that qualify against employers' requirements.
- Phone screen candidates and present only qualified candidates to clients. Provide constructive feedback (reason for rejection) to the agency/freelance recruiter after disqualifying a submission.
- Develop a strong understanding of the job requisitions provided by clients after analyzing employers' requirements, identifying technical skills and contextualizing domain/business needs.
- Conduct in-take calls with hiring managers, build recruitment insights for agencies/freelance recruiters, create screening questions to qualify or disqualify job applicants.
- Optimize job descriptions and distribute it to suppliers.
- Increase the number of job applications by promoting job requisitions within the supplier base (agencies and freelance recruiters submitting resumes) via email outreach, phone, webinars etc.
- Improve the quality of submissions (job applications uploaded by agencies and freelance recruiters) by explaining the must-have and nice-to-have skills, sharing sample resumes (role model candidate profile), and educating recruiters via phone, email and webinars.
- Participate and lead Client calls, get timely feedback from clients about candidates submitted, provide Clients with analytics and reporting.
- Ability to manage client relationship at all levels, including growth through new job farming activities, and client referrals.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 7+ years of professional work experience
- Hands-on experience with full lifecycle recruiting within Staffing/Recruitment industry (reviewing resumes, phone screening candidates, scheduling interviews with hiring managers, account farming, etc.)
- Experience evaluating and building a rapport with candidates from entry-level to executive level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency writing succinct and effective emails without grammatical, or spelling errors is essential for this role.
- Proficiency using GoToWebinar and Zoom to organize virtual meetings with clients or recruiters.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to understand challenges and find a way to solve them using a variety of tactics and tools.
- Fanatical customer service with the ability to manage partnerships and maintain relationships in fast-paced situations with multiple parties.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized – Work and execute multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and meet timelines.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and relationship driven.
- Ability to work effectively independently and with team members.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Great Commission structure
Pinnacle Recruiting Group has over 12 years of providing companies with the best candidates for their open positions.