Portland General Electric
Contract in 121 SW Salmon Street, Portland, Oregon, 97204
Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Contract: 8 months Term
Pay Rate: 22.00/hr USD
Reward: 177.60 monthly for 8 months
FTS is currently looking for a Recruiting Coordinator for a utilities company in Portland, OR. The Recruiting Coordinator will be Handling the post offer process for candidates, background checks, offers, etc. Data entry, close out reqs in iGreentree, screen applicants.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attention to detail, computer experience
- Knowledge and skill in the Human Resources Staffing field, including applicant tracking, and affirmative action guidelines. Satisfactory oral and written communication skills to ensure correspondence with internal and external contacts, internal research and reports are well-organized, written and communicated.
- Thorough analytical and problem-solving skills to provide adequate reports to department staff and management as well as outside agencies auditing the department.
- Typically 2-3 years of administrative support experience with staffing and recruiting or related human resource experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of applicant tracking systems (e.g., iGreentree) and a working knowledge of computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Familiarity with SharePoint and a Human Resources information system (preferably PeopleSoft).
- Thorough organizational and time management skills to effectively prioritize assignments and lead daily workflow activities.
- Experience in a work setting where confidentiality is of upmost importance.
- Strong communication skills, knowledge of HR/Recruiting. Prior experience with Workday is helpful
Fresh Talent 2 go is a sourcing and training agency dedicated to highly qualified candidates to match perfect with great companies. We specialize in placing Telecom, IT, & HR professionals within 48 hours.