Our healthcare client with offices nationwide is looking for a recruiter to help identify new talent for their workforce. As their employees are #1 resource, our client recognizes the importance of this position and are prepared to value the skills you bring to it. This is contract to hire!
You will serve as our first point of contact with potential employees, making you the veritable face of our company to those just being introduced to who we are. This position will involve a good deal of research into identifying potential job candidate pools as well as traveling to different locations inside and outside of the state to introduce our organization to up-and-coming as well as established professionals. If you're looking to play a big part in the growth of a successful organization, this is the job for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides human resources consultation and support to a designated business unit. Uses knowledge ofvarious human resources functions, including staffing, compensation, benefits, training, and employeerelations to provide tactical human resources support to managers. Consults with management in thestrategic planning process and development of human resources strategies that support the unit'sbusiness needs.
- Acts as a liaison to other human resources functions when necessary. Familiar with avariety of HR concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment toplan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Human Resources or related field
• Proficient knowledgeof employment laws and regulations, including federal and state EEO/AA practices and regulations,Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), ADAA, Joint Commission.
• Possess strong data analysis and dataquerying skills, with the strong ability to compile and analyze data from multiple sources.
• Goodwritten and oral communication skills.
• 4-8 years of experience in HR or a related field required C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
• Professional in Human Resources Certification(PHR®) or other National HR related certification is highly preferred.
Fresh Talent 2 go is a sourcing and training agency dedicated to highly qualified candidates to match perfect with great companies. We specialize in placing Telecom, IT, & HR professionals within 48 hours.