Mooko Media is looking for a qualified Publisher Manager to work out of our Los Angeles office or remotely. In the role, you will work under the direction of both the Head of Supply and Head of Operations. The role consists of managing all aspects of our supply partners to ensure performance and revenue are generated while maintaining, updating, educating, and building relationships with said partners.
- Identify online media buying opportunities and negotiate tests to determine profitability of online campaigns.
- Negotiate, develop, monitor and manage delivery of booked campaigns on CPI, CPA, CPL, and CPM models.
- Identify online advertising opportunities and negotiate tests and/or long-term partnerships.
- Proactively prospect for new affiliates, supply partners, independent media buyers, and new DSP, SSP, and ad exchange partners.
- Optimize existing campaigns and offers to increase acquisition rates and overall revenue.
- Assist with revenue generation and client retention strategies.
- Maximize revenue by growing existing client business through the development and/or implementation of new campaign strategies.
- Manage regular contact with clients regarding campaign optimization, growth strategies and other relevant information.
- Collect, maintain, analyze, and report information, on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis related to accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.
- 2-3+ year experience in Online Performance Marketing, affiliate marketing, content marketing, advertising.
- BA/BS degree from accredited post-secondary institution preferred.
- Eligibility to work in US.
- A strong analytic, quantitative, and technical aptitude with great attention to detail.
- Must possess superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong degree of professionalism with strong business acumen and work ethics.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Flexible working hours.
- Demonstrated success in negotiating and relationship building.
- Understanding of CPI, CPA, CPL, CPM experience.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment with the opportunity to "wear many hats".
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with online advertising terms, concepts, and revenue models are a plus.
- Experience with mobile measurement platforms is a plus.
- Fluency in a second language is a plus.
When Applying, Please Include:
- Salary expectations.
- If remote work is possible.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
* Mooko is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and emphasize on creating an inclusive work culture where all employees and applicants can flourish.
Mooko is committed to developing marketing solutions that integrate seamlessly into our partners’ marketing machine. By offering insights fueled by data-backed metrics, we formulate options to meet the type of benchmarks that will elevate our partners to the next level. As a high-growth mobile performance agency were equipped with over a decade of digital marketing experience, our ad technology, online content, apps and products deliver growth and insights into users. With accolades in the industry we deliver media for some the top global agencies and act as the exclusive agency for some of biggest names in Gaming, E-commerce, and Utility products.
We value an environment where teamwork is key and helping one another excel, grow, and learn is a fundamental function to our company's success. Collectively, we encourage a “wear-many-hats” attitude to give you different feels and experiences to really help you discover your strengths and weaknesses. This is important to us as a company as it fosters your ability to stay connected into our culture of striving towards greater heights and knowing why.
We cultivate new ideas, processes, and the people we work with both internally and externally as we understand that people are the most important resource to a company's growth. Working at Mooko allows one to flourish through numerous perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Flexible Office Equipment
- Unlimited PTO
- Office perks
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Visa Sponsorship available for qualified candidates in multiple countries
- Remote work
- Collaborative and team-driven environment
- The ability to grow and be part of something bigger in the ad tech space