Our client is an industry leader that has the culture of a high-growth startup with the backing and support of a global multinational company. Our client is looking for someone with experience in the Fintech or Insurtech space.
Product Manager Job Duties:
Product Manager Job Responsibilities:
Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or master's Preferred
- 4+ years in Product Management. Preferred experience in the Fintech or Insurtech space.
- Demonstrated success in defining, building, and launching full-scale digital products that had a positive business impact
- Ability to determine and prioritize requirements from multiple sources, and deliver solutions that go beyond customer asks to solve for what is actually needed
- Experience making high-level design and implementation decisions in partnership with product, design, and engineering teams in an agile environment
- Strong analytical abilities and deep experience with tools such as Looker and Mixpanel to measure business performance and product adoption
- Motivated to step up and get things done
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills
- Proven track record to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Outstanding communication across all mediums (presentations, stories, verbal)
Pinnacle Recruiting Group has over 12 years of providing companies with the best candidates for their open positions.