Hi there ! We're Chatter Buzz, a full-service digital marketing agency based in Orlando & Tampa, FL. We've been named the Best Place To Work For and we'd love to meet you. We're looking for data-driven marketers and analysts who are passionate about marketing and data. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
We are adding an analytical Paid Media Specialist to our Client Services Team
Do you love data analysis?
Have a passion for learning and creatively solving problems? Then we're ready to lead you through a comprehensive training program to put you on the path to becoming a client-facing Paid Media Strategist!
What this job is:
What this job isn’t:
- Varied: No two days are exactly alike!
- Data-driven: You will perform data analysis and make recommendations from that numeric evidence!
- FUN! Chatter Buzz fosters an environment where geeking out, laughing, and sharing knowledge are the name of the game
Give me a breakdown of what a Paid Media Specialist at Chatter Buzz does:
Client Management Responsibilities:
- Boring. Every task for a client presents new opportunities to learn!
- Stagnant. There is so much room for growth at Chatter Buzz, and we regularly promote the current Chatter Buzz in order to grow to scale!
- Successfully completes new hire paid media training program & comprehension assessment
- Build out paid media campaigns and implement QA checks on relevant digital marketing platforms
- Client lead on 1-3 accounts (MRR less than $10k/month)
- Monitor budgets and performance and make optimizations on a daily basis
- Communicate performance, client contact changes, and relationship issues to account leads while providing ideas for solutions
- Flag performance issues, client contact changes, and/or relationship concerns, while providing ideas for solutions
- Perform regular analyses and make data-driven recommendations, following our 'test and learn' methodology
- Ensure we fulfill client contracts (eg. sending weekly reports to clients)
- Provide effective account support, e.g. drafting agendas, taking meeting notes, pre-and post-call notes, updating project trackers, etc.
- Lead client calls & meetings for accounts you are lead - prepare the agenda, ensure we take notes
- Implement & use Chatter Buzz’ tools and applies test and learn methodology on all accounts
- Prioritize and respond to client emails/calls in a timely manner
What we really want:
- Models leadership qualities including alignment to company priorities and philosophies, effective stress, and emotion self-management
- Cultivates an atmosphere that embraces diversity and inclusion within the team and agency
What talents and experience would suit this role?
- A team player with a passion for data analysis and search engine optimization!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally
- Proven skills with Microsoft Office and/or Google Business Apps, especially Excel or Google Sheets
- Possess interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated alignment to our company values (A+ customer service, data-drive, action, grit and growth)
- Previous professional experience
- Prior data analysis experience either as part of a class project or in a previous position
- Previous experience working in a client-facing or customer service role
- Previous digital marketing experience especially paid search and paid social campaign management
What happens next
We know searching for a job is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes skills interviews with our team. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
Thank you for your interest in Chatter Buzz! We look forward to getting to know you!
Chatter Buzz a tech-creative digital marketing and advertising agency laser focused on brand awareness and lead generation. We are a full-service digital agency offering multiple omni-channel services to achieve business growth for our partners.
Our mission is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business by helping them to harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.